A number of companies have changed their ratings and price targets on the shares of Direct Line Insurance Group (OTCMKTS:DIISY) recently:
- 07/18/2022 – Direct Line Insurance Group has been downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 07/15/2022 – Direct Line Insurance Group has been downgraded by JPMorgan Chase & Co. analysts from an ‘overweight’ rating to a ‘neutral’ rating.
- 07/15/2022 – Direct Line Insurance Group has been upgraded by analysts at Berenberg Bank from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 07/15/2022 – Direct Line Insurance Group has had its price target lowered by Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft analysts from GBX 300 ($3.59) to GBX 290 ($3.47).
- 07/13/2022 – Direct Line Insurance Group has been downgraded by Citigroup Inc. analysts from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
Direct line insurance group price performance
OTCMKTS: DIISY opened at $9.42 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty-day simple moving average of $12.24 and a two-hundred-day simple moving average of $14.09. Direct Line Insurance Group plc has a 1 year minimum of $8.98 and a 1 year maximum of $17.85.
Direct Line Insurance Group plc provides general insurance products and services in the UK. The Company operates through the Automotive, Home, Rescue and Other Personal Lines, and Commercial segments. It offers auto, home, salvage, travel, credit and pet insurance products, as well as insurance for mid to high net worth clients; and commercial insurance for small and medium enterprises.
Receive daily news and reviews for Direct Line Insurance Group plc – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analyst ratings for Direct Line Insurance Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.